Monday, August 6, 2012

Ube's Big Day ;-D

This morning, I was wanting to do something fun. Looking around the room, the only thing that looked interesting was Ube, contentedly sitting in his usual chair.

He became my victim.

Scroll down to see what fun Karissa and I had with him this morning. ;-D

Also, if you read this, please pray that the rain will stop. It's reached critical condition and there's going to be problems with the dam if it continues to rain. In other words, we're going to get a flood and a lot of people are going to lose their homes. This has happened before and it was really bad. Please pray that the rain will stop and that the sun and wind will come out since those will dry up the rain.

Ube's thinking

Studying

taking a nap

Ube came in for a prenatal. Here she's getting her blood pressure taken

Looking out at the rain

playing in My-My's walker

Getting her fundal height measured

Listening to heart tones - don't ask

feeling for the baby's position

...having a baby... 

meeting her baby

bonding with her baby

baby getting weighed

baby's temperature being taken.
Deborah's kids sitting on a bridge. They're really cute and a lot of fun to babysit

Belly dancers at a pregnancy festival Deborah was asked to speak at. They were fun to watch

Deborah speaking at the festival

My-My!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment