Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sib Replacements

Since getting here, the midwives kids have replaced all my siblings so far except Nathan. I don't think I'll be able to find a replacement for him, since he's kind of special, but all of my other sibs have been replaced.

For instance, Claire and My-My remind me of Joy Anna. They smile and are full of life and fun. One nice thing is that I don't have to deal with them when they're fussy or grouchy. Instead, I can take them when they're happy and want to play.

Claire

My-My

Joy Anna
Maybell and Mariel (sorry I don't have pics) remind of Joshua. Joshua is kind of known for mood swings and all sorts of interesting things. Maybell and Mariel are exactly the same way.
Joshua
Finally, Johannah and Deborah's three kids remind me a *lot* of Isaac, Grace, and Promise. They're crazy and full of fun and love to play. I enjoy playing with them and teasing them, the same as I did my own siblings. Johannah especially reminds me of Grace. Today I was brushing my teeth at the apartment when Johannah invited herself over. Then, while I was brushing my teeth, she started imitating me, my exact postures and movements. The exact same way Grace would do. It was funny. Then she smiled sweetly at me and said, "My Mommy doesn't know I'm over here." Oh well. It was fun. :-D

from left: Joshua, Grace, Isaac, and Promise. They're pretending to dress up as cows. Don't ask. :-D

Deborah's three kids

Johannah's the one on the left. She's my little side-kick. Just kidding, she'd go crazy if she knew I just called her that. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment