Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sad...

Squeaky disappeared two days ago... :-(

Karissa and I had spent the night at the birth center and he stayed with us, sleeping most of the evening on Karissa's face (don't ask. This is Squeaky we're talking about...). When I decided that I wouldn't be able to get any sleep for the rest of the night, I headed back to the apartment to take a shower around 5am. Squeaky wasn't there anymore.

We haven't seen him since.

The midwives think someone might have seen how clean and cute and healthy he looked and took him. Supposedly it's hard to find kittens as good as he was. I hope that's the case. And if so, I hope whoever took him is feeding him. He's not very good at providing for himself.

So Squeaky, I'll say "goodbye" to you and I hope you're well and happy wherever you are. I really enjoyed our 3-4 short weeks with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment