Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Singapore

I'm here in Singapore - tomorrow is my last full day. :( its been a blast and I have a ton of pictures but it will e at least another week before I'm able to download them and post them. Here are a quick highlights:

I almost wasn't allowed into Singapore because I forgot to write down my friends number and address. Thankfully he finally let me write down my own phone number in case they need I contact me. Lesson learned!!!

We went to the Singapore zoo and night safari and I took a million pictures of the animals - especially of the mama monkey who kept seizing her baby's tail and dragging him around after her. It was quite hilarious. :-)

Today we went and explored China town, little India, and Arab street. During the experience, I tried durian flavored ice cream (and was shocked that I actually liked it!) and got a beautiful henna tattoo.

All in all I've had a ton of fun and though it hasn't been relaxing, it's been rejuvenating so that I'll be nice and ready to jump back into the birth world when I return from Davao next Tuesday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment