Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Not sure what to say...

I realized its been a week since Arvie's death so it's been a week since I wrote on my blog. Since I've received several emails asking about how we're all doing, I figured I'd write an update.

We're all doing ok. The midwives have been quicker to action at births which is both a good and bad thing but I don't blame them in the least.

There have been many births this past week but they've mostly been Abby's continuities so she's not had much sleep and we've all slept soundly. Oh well. :)

There are two new interns - Aviva and Sky. They're both really sweet and fun to hang out with.

I only have five weeks left in the Philippines. It's hard to believe how fast te time had gone. Ate Dina asked me how much longer and when I told her one more month, she got sad. It was sweet and instantly made me want to say, "oh wait I actually mean a few more months!" I'm really happy to return home in a month but at the same time sad to leave all these lovely people ad friends out here.

My laptop broke after being used three times and is back at the laptop repair store. Thankfully it is still under warranty so they're fixing it for free hut it's still a pain. Oh well.

Thanks everyone for your prayers! I'll update more fully and with pictures when I have my laptop back. it's hard with an iPod... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment