Thursday, May 17, 2012

Almost There!

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd give a really quick update on what's going on. Last Saturday (May 12), I graduated high school so now I can "switch gears" and focus on preparing to leave and getting everything together, etc.

Another thing I wanted to share is that God has been amazing me every day. When I first figured out how much  I would have to raise to go to the Philippines and volunteer at Shiphrah, I was a little nervous since I've never had anywhere near that much money before. However, God spoke to me in my fear and told me that He owns all the money in the world and He can easily give me some. In just a little over a month, I am almost fully funded! Most of the money has come through my wonderful friends and family who have been such a blessing, but some of it has also come from working and a scholarship. I did the configuring yesterday and was overwhelmed to see how much money God has provided for me in such a short amount of time. We serve an amazing God, don't we?

Thanks everyone for your prayers! I leave in a little over a month! (Eeek!)

Satisfied in Christ,
Danielle

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."


Picture taken May 12, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment