Sunday, April 29, 2012

Itinerary

I just bought plane tickets!!!

I can't believe this is actually happening!

I will be flying out June 26, 2012 at 10:35am and will be landing in Manila June 27, 2012 at 11:35pm (Manila time).

I will be flying home November 15, 2012. The flight leaves Manila at 6:25am (Manila time) and landing in Raleigh at 4:45pm. Funny, because of the time changes, it will be two whole days to get to Manila, but "only" one day to get home... :-D

My dad will actually be flying out with me so that we can meet several people he wants to meet (I guess his boss' brother-in-law is a pretty influential guy in Manila...) and then tour Davao City, where I will probably go next year.

And did you realize it's almost impossible to find two tickets where you'll fly out together if you have two different return dates? For instance, my dad's flying back the first week of July but I'm not returning until November 15. It took forever to find plane tickets where we'd fly out together! What was ridiculous was that the airlines were having us fly to the same locations an hour apart from each other. Thankfully, we got that all figured out.

Due to finishing up school for graduation (May 12!!!), I haven't really been able to focus too much on my trip, but as soon as graduation's over, I'm going to be switching gears. As much as it will be hard to be gone from my family for five months, I can't wait to go experience the adventures God has for me!

Satisfied in Christ,
Danielle
two women at Shiphrah Birthing Home - photo courtesy of Jeri Gunderson


No comments:

Post a Comment