Sunday, March 25, 2012

Missionary Fundraiser

If any of you are interested, I'm trying to raise support right now, and here's one way I'm trying to raise that money:


Starting in July, I'm going to the Philippines as a missionary midwife for five months. The only problem with that is I need to raise a lot of money (like $6600...) to support both myself and the birth center. So I have an offer for you: I’m a photographer. My photography sessions are $50 for a one hour session (which is really cheap compared to most professional photographers). After the session, I will edit the photos then give them to you on a CD. You can develop them yourself. I will use the money toward my missions expenses.

If you are interested in supporting me as I go serve at Shiphrah Birthing Home, please contact me about a photography session!

Thank you!

Danielle Wilson
danielle_wilson_hm@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment